Thursday, December 16, 2010

I Miss Seeing You


I love my dad and I love God, so nothing makes me happier or more sad than to see them together. I know that true love is beautiful in every way. My dad is in the hands of a master creator, a master artist & is beautiful, celebrating within His canvas of life. Jesus is the only inspiration. Jesus is the only one, even though I feel it now, who takes the sting out of death. Truly, "How Great Thou Art".

"There are also heavenly bodies and there are earthly bodies; but the splendor of the heavenly bodies is one kind, and the splendor of the earthly bodies is another. The sun has one kind of splendor, the moon another and the stars another; and star differs from star in splendor."
1 Corinthians 15:40-41

This will be my 3rd Christmas without you. It is the first time I'm going to celebrate with your family & you are not going to be there. I miss seeing you.
I love you, Daddy.

"He tends His flock like a shepherd: He gathers the lambs in His arms and carries them close to His heart...." Isaiah 40:11

No comments: